If you want to enhance your beauty skills with the best lash training available in the United States, you'll love our Lash Bomb course by Beautiful Brows & Lashes. You can see lots of useful information about online lash courses and hands-on training options by heading to our lash certification page. Get certified with professional lash lift training from renowned experts and enroll today.
WHY TRAIN IN THE BEST LASH TREATMENTS ONLINE?
Lashes and brow treatments are two of the most popular areas of the beauty industry, so if you're looking for the right class, you may be wondering what the benefits are of training in these lucrative areas. When clients look for particular services in their local area, they want to use a lash artist who can offer them the latest treatments, whether it's eyelash extensions or semi-permanent microblading for brows.
One of the reasons that the lash lift has inspired so many across the beauty sector is that it doesn't involve the use of eyelash ex- tensions. Enhancing natural beauty has become a hot topic, and lash lifts are leading the way.
Those trained in professional treatments like the lash lift can offer their clients the best solutions for their lashes, helping to grow their customer base. By getting certified, you can also produce better results, inspiring clients to use your salon service time and time again.
During your lash certification training course, you'll also get to know all the tips and tricks for creating outstanding, beautiful lashes in minimal time. This allows lash technicians to complete treatments efficiently without affecting the quality of results, helping you to become a more profitable and cost-effective salon business.
WHY DO CLIENTS LOVE LASH LIFTS?
Whatever lashes course you choose, keep in mind the benefits of lash lifts for your clients and why this is such a great area to train in. Benefits include:
- Lift and curl the natural lashes without going near a pack of eyelash extensions.
- Lashes can look longer and full of volume thanks to the impressive effects.
- Lash lifts are suitable for all lash lengths.
- Enjoy incredible eyelash effects for up to six to eight weeks. This makes it a great alternative to permanent lash treatments.
- Combine the service with an eyelash tint treatment to make lashes pop, ditching makeup such as mascara.
- Achieve different effects using a set of lash shields, from subtle curls to more glamorous looks.
ONLINE TRAINING IN LASHES - WHAT ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO HAVE?
When looking for the best lashes training, there are lots of different course options to consider, from learning classic volume and hybrid lashes to other types of volume lash extensions. However, if you want to ensure you can offer clients the best lash lift treatments, you'll need to think about a course like ours. Here are a few of the best class options to consider.
LASH LIFT TRAINING
Get all the knowledge and skills you need to effectively lift lashes from their base, including the safest procedures to use and to how to achieve different style curls. You'll complete the certification with renewed confidence and feel inspired about the different lash treatments you can offer to your customer base.
LASH TINT TRAINING
Pick a lashes class that also covers eyelash tints. You'll learn where tints can be applied during the lash lift process and ensure you can fulfill each customer desire to make their lashes look the best they can be. Learn to match tints to everything from skin tone to hair color. You'll also cover skin patch tests to check for skin reactions to the dye.
LASH BOMB CONVERSION COURSE
If you have a certification in another lash lift brand but are looking for something better, consider a Lash Bomb conversion class. Expand your knowledge and love of lash lifting by training in the techniques for a lash system renowned all over the world by beauty professionals.
LASH BROW DUO COURSE
If you want to save time and save money, sign up for a lash brow duo course. This type of lash brow training will let students combine lash lifting, tinting, and brow lamination techniques all in one place. It's the perfect way to expand your skills while finding a system that can be used on both brows and lashes. Many people even decide to choose lash brow training rather than opting for a separate eyebrow course like microblading skills.
LASH LIFT TRAINING VS. LASH EXTENSION TRAINING
Many people have the debate of lash lift vs. lash extension training when they first explore certifications for lashes, but which is the best place to start? If you plan to become the best beauty business in your area, you'll probably want to train in both areas, allowing you to give your clients more choice. This could include lash lifting and tinting, classic volume lash extensions, hybrid eyelash extensions, or other types of volume lash extensions.
When thinking about what you'd like to offer clients first, let us make some of the following considerations:
- Lash extension training can take much longer thanks to the skill required for all the different types of eyelash extensions.
- Whereas lash lifts will follow the same technique (adjusting slightly for customer requirements), you may need to spend a lot more time and money on all the different courses for lash extensions, including classic lash training and other volume lash techniques.
- If you're trying to offer faster treatments for a profitable salon business, lash lifts have a much shorter processing time than an eyelash extension does. Some types of volume lash treatments can even take 2 hours to complete, compared with a lash lift, which can be ready in under 30 minutes.
- Clients often find the lash lift process more comfortable than having volume lash extensions applied to their existing eyelashes.
- Lash lifts will last longer than most eyelash extension results, keeping your clients happy with the best customer service.
- As lash lifts enhance the natural eyelashes, many clients discover they experience less irritation than eyelash extensions that involve gluing an artificial eyelash hair set to the area.
Eyelash extension training will help you to expand your skills and offer a wider range of dramatic looks for clients. However, start by enhancing natural beauty first with a lash lift course.
WHY CHOOSE ONLINE TRAINING?
At the Lash Bomb Salon, we promote the benefits of both hands-on training in lashes as well as online course options. However, while you may have previously planned to attend an in-person class, there are lots of benefits of getting enrolled in an online training class too.
TRAIN FROM ANYWHERE – WASHINGTON DC, HYATTSVILLE MD & BEYOND
Whether you're a lash technician in Washington DC, Hyattsville MD, or Baltimore, online classes allow you to access the training you need from any location. It means you're free to train in the best lash system without worrying about how far away the class is.
LEARN IN YOUR FREE TIME
Online classes are often much more flexible, so you can learn in your free time around customer appointments, while traveling to work, or at home.
SAVE TIME & MONEY:
Hands on training has many benefits (e.g., making new friends, practicing skills on live models etc.), but one of the downsides is the cost of taking time out of work and traveling to the venue for a particular date.
ALL STAFF TRAINING
It's also easier for your salon business to train all staff quicker without scheduling hands on training for each one on a separate date. They can learn in their free time, or you can easily schedule training between clients without disrupting your day to day beauty business.
Choosing between online and hands on training is a personal choice, so make the right one for you. Hands on classes also provide a lot of advantages for lash lift students, so read through all the information about the different types of training in the Beautiful Brows & Lashes system (as found through our lash certification page). If you're ready to choose in-person training today, you'll just need to pick a convenient date to sign up at a location near you.
HOW MUCH DOES LASH TRAINING COST?
The cost of lash training will vary between places and lash course providers, as well as the type of salon treatment you pick. For example, the price of classic volume lash training is going to be different from other types of eyelash class options.
If you're looking at lash lift training, the Beautiful Brows & Lashes system has various classes for you to consider, and you can even save money if they're offering a sale. Take a look at their site to find out more about the price of each online class.
CAN YOU BE A SELF-TAUGHT LASH TECH?
Many people think that learning how to create beautiful lashes is as easy as watching an online video. However, this isn't a great idea. While you can use online resources to pick up lots of tips and tricks or see techniques in action, it's vital you receive professional lash training before you offer any type of treatment to paying customers.
You'll learn from experts who will cover the best and safest practices you won't see from a YouTube video, as well as covering topics to help protect your license and business, such as insurance policies and certifications required. Otherwise, you could be putting client safety at risk and leave yourself open to claims made against you for bad results or injuries. You'll also cover aspects such as skin patch tests before using chemicals, makeup or tints, rather than just focusing on back to back techniques.
Professional training will also help you provide clients with the best experience possible, so they'll return to use your services again. You'll make a bigger return on your investment this way, becoming a profitable business. Therefore, while self-taught techniques may save you money now, they could cost you more further down the line.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET CERTIFIED AS A LASH TECH?
If you're considering eyelash training, one of the most frequently asked questions is how long the training takes and when you'll receive your certification. This will always depend on several different factors, from the type of training you opt for (hands on vs online), your course provider, and any other requirements to receive your certification, such as portfolio work. In-person training will usually take place over several hours or days for systems like lash lifting and tinting or classic volume lashes.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A LASH TRAINER?
Expert trainers will know their trade inside out, as well as having an in-depth understanding of how to pass on knowledge to other via teaching skills. You can become a lash or brow trainer in all different systems, from eyelash lifting and classic lash extensions to microblading and semi-permanent makeup techniques.
Becoming a lash trainer usually requires taking a specific certification in teaching. Therefore, it's essential you learn from the best, choose lash systems that produce reliable, high-quality results, while making sure you have lots of experience first. This allows you to understand how theory is applied in reality, as well as picking up lots of different skills along the way.
WHICH LASH COURSE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
If you'd love to become the best professional lash artist possible, save time on hours spent searching for the right course by choosing Lash Bomb training now. The Beautiful Brows & Lashes certification course offers some of the following benefits.
- All classes are taught by experienced, licensed lash lift professionals.
- Get set to access world-class educators who will help you be at the top of your game, building a reputable business.
- Expect easy to follow classes (hands on or online) with unlimited support.
- Become confident in how to use the Lash Bomb system.
- Get trained in both eyelash lifting and tints.
- Understand each part of the chemical process, as well as how the Lash Bomb ingredients nourish lashes.
- Cover a wide range of topics, including subjects to help you build a successful business, such as the recommended insurance policies for beauty and lash professionals.
- Learn how to save time without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Receive your first full lash lift kit, understanding how to use each of the products.
- Earn a new official certification for your records and build trust with clients.
- Choose from a range of classes, including lash brow duo training, a Lash Bomb conversion certification, or a lash lift and tint course.
WHERE CAN YOU GET PROFESSIONAL LASH AND BROW PRODUCTS?
After completing your full lash training, having a one-stop shop to top up all the supplies in your kit is essential. At the Lash Bomb Salon, our online store provides you with everything you need to offer the best service. This includes packs and bundles, professional lash tools, and great products to help enhance the eyelashes as much as possible, including aftercare serums.
LASH BOMB SALON – GET CERTIFIED NOW
Ready to complete your professional lash training? Enroll now to discover the secrets of mastering the Lash Bomb system. Don't forget to sign up to the lash brow duo system to get trained in the Brow Bomb too (brow lamination).
Let all your friends know about our full eyelash lift training and new beauty salon products by sharing our content and pages on social media – spread the word today!