Lash Lift Certification
If you're looking to earn the best lash lift certification to enhance your beauty services, take a look at our lash training course page. We'll guide you through the latest information about how to train in this revolutionary beauty treatment, in which you can learn from experienced educators who have years of experience as lash lifting pros. For free information about all our new courses or to enroll on an online course, head to our lash and brow certification academy area and sign up. Just follow the required steps.
WHY TRAIN IN LASH LIFTING?
If you're wondering whether you should sign up for a lash lift course, here are some great reasons to become a student.
- Clients love the lash lift as an alternative to eyelash extensions and lash perm treatments, lasting for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Get everything you need in a lash lift or tint kit – making it easier to top up products.
- Create luscious looks for every client, enhancing the natural lashes.
- Combine lash lifts with a tint to give clients a brand new look.
- Achieve different looks using your lash lift kit, from natural curls to glamorous lashes.
DO YOU NEED TO BE CERTIFIED TO DO LASH LIFTS?
Most US states will have their own rules about who can perform beauty service treatments in the local area. Some may require a lash technician to have a license to perform lash lifting, and you should also check the terms of any insurance you have.
We would highly recommend you receive professional training before offering any treatment involving lashes. This includes the use of any lash lift kit products, eyelash tint dyes, or lash extensions.
This type of procedure involves using chemical products and sharp tools, so you must un- derstand the right lift techniques, safety precautions, and how to protect lashes, eyes, and skin from harm. If you damage a client's natural lashes, you could be liable if you don't have a high-quality professional certification in the treatment performed.
You'll also harm your reputation if you fail to deliver exceptional customer service for your clients, so get professional lash lift training.
DO LASH LIFTS RUIN EYELASHES?
While using any lash product that contains chemicals may damage the hairs, lash lift treatments are highly beneficial too when performed safely and effectively by a professional. However, while completing a reputable lash lift course is essential to offering a good service, you also need to select a kit that gives you the best tools and products to succeed. That's why we offer lash lift training in the Lash Bomb by Beautiful Brows & Lashes.
Choose this world-renowned lash lift system for its:
- high-quality product line
- moisturizing, nourishing formulas
- range of lash lift kits
- reliable outcomes
- superior results (lasting up to 8 weeks)
- easy step by step treatment process
- fast processing time
- beautiful looks
- high client satisfaction rates
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET A LASH CERTIFICATION?
The cost of completing a professional lash lift course will vary between US locations, training academy providers, and the type of lash certification chosen. If you choose hands on training, also consider any travel costs, including transport, overnight stays, and the length of time off work.
However, rather than opting for the cheapest course option available, always consider the return on any investment you make. A higher-quality lash lift course will often provide better support, expert trainers, advanced techniques, and an eyelash certification that enhances client trust in your services. They may also offer a free lash lift student kit as part of the course fee. Otherwise, you may have to purchase a kit separately.
To find out more about course prices, head to our training pages.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A CERTIFIED LASH TECH?
Whether it's training in eyelash extensions, lash lift techniques, or lash perm methods, you must complete a professional lash lift course. To pick the best one, use a provider like the Lash Bomb Salon to access the most suitable training course for you. This includes online course options (via video modules) and hands on training (in person), and you can usually add your name to the class list through their website.
Benefits of choosing an online course include:
- Completion in your free time - Complete one to several video modules between client appointments, at home, or on the go.
- Flexible learning - Don't have time to give up a few days in a row for in-person training? Learn online over a few weeks in your own time instead.
- Tutor support - Still receive online support from expert trainers, including via video links.
- Great for salon businesses too - It's easier to train your staff by giving them all access to the same online course.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ONLINE LASH LIFT TRAINING?
Would you love to offer your clients exceptional lift and tint treatments? Train with the Lash Bomb Salon. We provide access to outstanding courses in Beautiful Brows & Lashes' famous lash lift system, achieving superior results for every client wish. Options include:
- Lash lift course (Lash Bomb)
- Lash lift and brow lamination (Brow Bomb) duo course
- Lash tint training (included on the Lash Bomb and Brow Bomb training)
- Lash Bomb conversion course - for those who want to update their skills in this new system
Lash lift students will receive expert training to become confident to use their new step by step kit, wowing clients with the incredible results achieved. We even cover topics to help you build a successful business.
WHERE TO PURCHASE LASH LIFT PRODUCTS
Once you receive your lash lift course training, please purchase products and kits in our online store. We have the full tint set available for use alongside the Lash Bomb procedure. Simply add items to your cart and follow the required payment process.
Whether you're a eyelash lift student, an existing customer, or an industry pro, you'll love our range. If you're not able to get what you need, please get in touch.
ENROLL ON OUR LASH LIFT COURSE TODAY
Are you looking for eyelash lift and tint products or training? Take a look at all the available options on our website. You can also get hold of us via our contact form process, leaving your message, name, and email address.